Do you want to be part of a cutting-edge company that saves lives while giving families a unique opportunity to save their child’s cord blood? Full of life-saving stem cells, the cord blood, tissue, and plasma within this otherwise waste product that can be a treatment option for numerous diseases not only for their child but potentially to save another family member. If you enjoy sales and are a self-starter, creative initiator this flexible career is for you! Make your own hours and utilize different markets to promote this service, your earning income potential is limitless. Combine science, forward-thinking, and passion for medical sales for a unique job that you can grow to be your own.
Comfortable talking with physicians
Not afraid to pioneer an industry that is just now being understood, rejection will be everywhere but nothing extraordinary comes easily
Willing to self-teach and self-discover different pathways to introduce potential customers and physicians to their options about involvement with cord blood
Self-motivated, able to put in the time and effort to be successful without a boss telling you what to do
Passion for the industry
Different Avenues to Promote Cord Blood:
Baby boutique registries
Women’s events (think grandparents as well)
Social Media (refer a friend, get a referral fee)
The sky is the limit for creativity
- Work from home online
- Make 50-100K + in your first year
- Build your own unique business model
- Be your own boss and set your own schedule
- Maximize your take home dollars with the 1099 tax advantage
Core23 Biobank is looking for passionate people that want to make a career out of working from home online while having a positive impact on people’s lives by educating them about the power of umbilical cord blood-derived stem cells. These powerful cells are used to treat over 80 life threatening diseases and are being studied in over 700 active FDA-registered clinical trials for applications like treating cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, autism, diabetes, and heart disease just to name a few.
The reality is people are doing life online from buying, selling, connecting with friends, learning, and finding an exciting and meaningful new career it is now done through the internet. This powerful medium for connectedness affords stay at home moms, grandparents, even former C-level executives the luxury of having an impact on people’s decision-making processes and purchasing habits while maximizing their flexibility of how to manage their life offline.
Whether you are passionate about an ethical stem cell alternative to aborted fetal cells, have a family member that has received a life-saving umbilical cord blood stem cell transplant, fascinated with the science and technology of cellular therapeutics, or a driven entrepreneur that enjoys scaling your own unique business model we have something for everyone at Core23 Biobank.
Patient Educations Specialists
Average hours per week 20-40
Schedule: entirely up to you (as long as goals are met)
Average Compensation: $800-1,800+ per week
The compensation is paid per patient that enrolls and pays for a cord blood banking program. The compensation structure is a fixed fee of $1,000 for each patient plus bonuses and additional incentives and benefits. For example, if you recruit ten patients that enroll, bank and pay for services you will earn ten thousand dollars plus bonuses and other incentives.
The structure of a 1099 worker is advantageous in that you are able to develop your own unique business model and have ultimate flexibility in your schedule while taking advantage of all the many lucrative gains the tax code allows.
- Unique web content creation distributed through official Core23 Biobank channels (website, Facebook, blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Sharing content created by Core23 Biobank and other Patient Education Specialist through your own expanding network
- Social media outreach and development
- Call and talk with leads and educate potential patients
- Email potential clients and answer questions
- Build you own unique strategy of how you want to educate patients
- In general, Core23 helps set goals and you are able to decide how you go about achieving them
- Articulate and well spoken
- Strong research and writing skills
- Expert proofreading ability
- Creative in developing catchy headlines
- Inventive in developing unique businesses strategy
- Self-motivated and not easily discouraged
- Open to implementing change based on constructive feedback
- A general openness to accountability, reporting, and quantifiable metrics
- A high level of computer and technological proficiency
Character Qualities Required
- Have a kind hearted people-centered focus
- Be socially conscious and self-aware of how you make people feel
- Have an unwavering relentless determination to succeed regardless of size of obstacles
- Possess a natural drive to pursue perfection
- Believe in extraordinary customer service
- Always respect other people and their perspectives even if they differ from your own
- Have and intrinsic commitment and loyalty to the group of people that you are working with and are investing in you and your success who are counting on you to fulfill your assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely and professional fashion
Requirements: Pass your tests
We have a required testing in the following 8 Core23 Biobank key competencies for Patient Education Specialists.
- Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell BASICS
- The Banking Process
- Understanding people
- Core23 values & mission
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cell science and facts
- Core23 Biobank customer service expectations
- Core23 unique selling proposition and benefits to patients
- Core23 unique selling proposition and benefits to health care service providers
- Key components to building your business
If you are interested in having a career working from home online, building your own unique business, and promoting the life-saving umbilical cord blood stem cell transplants apply online at Core23 Biobank now!
* For security purposes the web server will periodically timeout and refresh, therefore we would recommend preparing your answers in a word processing document and then adding them into the application all at once and submitting.