The Precious Gift My Baby Brings
With lives being saved, don’t throw away the precious gift your baby’s umbilical cord could bring to your family.
It’s Safe and Simple
As the only private cord blood banking system (family banking) located within a nearly 500-mile radius of our laboratory in Springfield, Missouri, we are dedicated to helping you take advantage of saving your baby’s umbilical cord. The process in collecting your child’s umbilical cord blood and cord tissue is safe, easy and will not interfere with your birthing plans.
Here’s how it works.
- Enroll with us to collect the cord blood and/or cord tissue
- We will send you a Collection Kit to take with you to the hospital
- After you deliver, your doctor will collect the cord blood and/or cord tissue
- Give us a call after the delivery and we will send a medical courier to pick up the collection kit
- We will process the cord blood and/or cord tissue and securely store it
Freezing and storing your baby’s umbilical cord in our private banking provides a type of “health insurance” for your child, their siblings, yourself and your parents that you cannot get anywhere else.
- The powerful stem cells in the umbilical cord could one day lead to helping not only your baby, but that child’s siblings, yourself or your parents.
- Studies have shown family members needing to undergo a stem cell transplant have more success if that transplant comes from another family member
- Collecting, processing and storing cord blood gives you peace-of-mind knowing a potentially life-saving tool is ready for you to use whenever, and if ever, you might need it
People who have a family history of diseases, that can be treated with stem cell transplants, should consider this option. People also choose to privately bank their newborn’s cord blood in case their child, or a sick family member, could be treated for certain cancers, blood disorders, metabolic disorders, and immunodeficiencies.
Studies have shown family members needing to undergo a stem cell transplant have more success if that transplant comes from another family member, and that patient is less likely to develop Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD), where the body rejects the stem cell transplants.
With the advances in regenerative medicine, storing your child’s cord blood provides you and your family more protection.
A Lasting Gift
Call us today to open a cord blood gift registry that lets your family members and friends share in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
First Year Services
Price includes Collection Kit, Shipping, Medical Courier Fees, Processing and First Years Storage.
Annual Storage Rates
After the first year.
After the first year enjoy discounts for pre-paid long-term storage (optional).
We are dedicated to helping families fight against degenerative diseases with something they are naturally given. You can check out our procedures that meet FDA guidelines.
Need questions answered? Set up a time to talk one-on-one with us, so you can have peace-of-mind about your decision.